The Landmark is a luxury condominium development project located in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle, sited next to Berjaya Times Square. The Landmark is situated at the intersection between the popular tourist and shopping enclave of Bukit Bintang and the new upcoming financial district, Tun Razak Exchange. The twin-tower residential high-rise development consists of 72-storey North Tower and the 73-storey South Tower, both sharing a 13-storey podium which will house the lobby, a multi-storey and mechanical car park and common facilities. The two residential towers will have a total of 1,338 serviced apartments with built-ups from 558 sq ft to 1,150 sq ft.
Developed by Debao Group (Singapore listed company), The Landmark is expected to complete in 2023. The project offers various layouts including studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms, 3+1 bedrooms, 4+1 bedrooms and duplex units to suit the needs of various types of buyers.
- Property type: Luxury Condominium
- Location: Kuala Lumpur City Bukit Bintang shopping district (beside Berjaya Times Square), KLCC
- Tenure: Freehold
- Number of towers: 2 towers | 72, 73-storey
- Number of units: 1,338 units
- Built-up size: 558 sq. ft. to 1,150 sq. ft. | 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms
- Facilities: include a sky restaurant, rooftop garden, a 53m-long infinity pool and others
- Completion: 2023
- 1-room, 1-bath (558 sq. ft. Type A2)
- 2-room, 2-bath (759 sq. ft. Type B)
- 3-room, 2-bath (909-1,024 sq. ft. Type C)
- Average selling price: RM2,500 per sq. ft.